- WHAT DO I DO IF I HAVE A HEARING LOSS?
- WHAT CAUSES HEARING LOSS?
- HOW DO HEARING AIDS WORK?
- MY FRIEND'S HEARING AID DIDN'T HELP THEM. WHY SHOULD I GET ONE?
- WILL HEARING AIDS HELP THE 'RINGING'; 'BUZZING'; 'SSSHHHHING'; WATER RUNNING IN MY HEAD?
Our best advice is to do something about it right away. Your hearing matters. It is the main way we all communicate everyday!
There are many different things that can cause hearing loss. Sometimes it can happen suddenly or gradually. There may be an underlying medical reason, but for the most part, it's simply age-related, and/or the result of being exposed to loud noise over a period of time.
Hearing aids are like a sound-board, like the ones you would find at a rock concert. Just miniaturized.
Hearing aids only amplify in the areas that are needed as indicated by your audiogram.
Don't let someone else's opinion become your own! Try them for yourself hassle free for 30 days and get your own opinion!
Also, there are many different variables in the world of hearing and hearing aid technology. Everybody's hearing journey is unique.
Helps me alot! I have had the ringing in my ears since I can remember. The only relief I get from this incessant ringing is with my hearing aids.
- Lisa Ballegeer, Owner of Innovative Hearing Technology